Friday, March 16, 2012

The Coffee Diaries-Chapter 7

Chez Elle
     This fine coffee establishment is located downtown and specializes in crepes as well as coffee. I've heard good things about the food but I was just there for the coffee. Putting forth the standard question, I received an Espresso with whipped cream. There's nothing wrong with truth in advertising. I was promised a very strong cup of coffee and that's what was delivered. They use Broadway Roasterie espresso there and of course, whipped cream which is kind of a variance on how I usually take it.
     While my experience overall was satisfying, I'd love it if Mr. Peabody would hop in the Way-Back Machine and bite the shit out of the son of a bitch who thought serving espresso in small cups was a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment