Monday, June 25, 2012

God Bless America

     I'm going to share something with you that will probably scare you away from this movie. Don't let it. If I can overcome this, so can you. Are you ready? Here it comes-written and directed by Bobcat Goldthwait. Now, before you start getting all dismissive, remember, this is the guy who did World's Greatest Dad. He's come a long way since Shakes The Clown. This movie has an amazing script and is very funny.
     Joel Murray plays a total sad sack who is fed up with the state of things in the world. Since he has a brain tumor and will die shortly anyway, he decides to do something about it and starts killing people he feels contribute more to the problem than the solution. Along the way, he picks up Roxy, a spirited high school girl who shares his dream of reshaping society. Trust me on this folks, I've seen it twice and I'm here to say that it is awesome and you should see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment