Friday, March 14, 2014

Notes Of A Drunk Whisperer

Aggressive Ignorance
     "Can I get a couple of orders of chicken wings?" "I'm sorry, the kitchen is closed." "Okay, but I just need a couple of orders of wings." "Sir, the kitchen closed forty-five minutes ago, the fryers are cold by this point." "Well, can I just get a burger?" "The. Kitchen. Is. Closed." "So you're saying that I can't get any food?" "That is what closed means."


lv mns nvr hving to txt I'm srry :(
     A couple walk into a bar...they sit down at a table and pull out their phones. They don't speak, just stare into the screen and randomly press buttons. The waitress comes up and they order drinks and then return to their phones. After about fifteen minutes she speaks, only to show him something on her phone. He looks up and comments then they both go back to staring at the screens. This went on for about forty minutes before one of them spoke again.
     I can't help but wonder why they even bother to leave the house. They could just as easily stay home, play some music they've downloaded, fix a drink from any of the bartending sites (although from the looks of it they just had vodka and Red Bull) and had a more meaningful conversation through texting. But maybe that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment