Friday, December 30, 2011

Deadline

     Alice (Brittany Murphy) is a screenwriter who has suffered a psychological breakdown but is trying to get back to work now that she's better. Secluded in an old house where days go by but it's perpetually night time and she never seems to work or sleep, she finds a box of mini dv tapes. As fate and the script would have it, she happens to have a mini dv camera so she starts watching and sees the relationship between Lucy and David fall apart. Luckily, they taped everything.
     This movie reminds me of several others I've seen and I didn't like them either. However, it also makes me think of a really good Danish film called Everything Will Be Fine. See that one and leave Deadline alone. I've run out of bad things to say about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment